Note: If you have a swarm on your property, please contact QLD Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QDAF), who can put you in touch with a local beekeeper who has registered with QDAF to respond to reports of bee swarms.

To contact Bayside Beekeepers Club, please complete the form below.